First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 14, 2023

The Mother

J-LO is 54 Years old.... 










What is it about: A ex special forces sniper (Lopez) had a baby and had to give it up. But she never stop looking after her. Until one day the bad guys found out 

The Good
Action is solid in my book. A lot of shooting 
J-Lo doesn't look her age. I need to know her secret 
The kid is acted the part

The Bad
The story is more like 5 parts into one. The pacing is a bit off. It's like watching a miniseries 
Like every show like these, the cops are really non existent 

The Ugly
So the kid seems fine in the end after all the trauma she watched? Probably they skip the therapy part

After Credits: No 

Verdict: A great Netflix movie if you are bored 

No comments:

Post a Comment