First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Mrs Davis

 A nun, a cowboy and an AI walk in to a bar












What is it about: Well in the near future, an AI controls the whole word and there is world peace. Everyone follow the algorithm except Simone, a nun. So the AI send her on a mission

This show wasn't what expected: Basically this is a show about faith. How long you are willing to go for your own faith. And here I thought it was a story about AI 

Characters: Simone and Wiley make a great team. The story make sense to certain extend but by episode 5 I just want to know the ending

So... should you watch it?: A big fat no... This story is not for everyone and I didn't quite enjoy it either. But you know me, once you watch. you can stop I guess 




No comments:

Post a Comment