First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 7, 2023

X70

So it has been one month plus since I sold my old car for 15 years (2009 Honda Accord) That car has a lot of memories, I will probably write on it one day. But in the meantime I just want to say that I am enjoying the new car that my mom got for me (love yo ma). It is a Proton X70 and after a month plus driving it I can say that this car has it's pros and cons. Let's start with the cons. The fuel tank is too small sot hat means that I have to refill it up every 4-5 days. Which I don't mind since the cost is not as much as the old car. But it is really a hassle. Secondly.. There are just too many buttons. I think that is a me issue rather than the problem with the car itself. My old car is pure analogue, but this car everything is digital to the point I stopped using the NAV system that is provided in the car and just use my phone because it's easier. The Pros however outweigh the cons, It has a bigger boot, tall people can ride at the back, it has more horsepower than my old car so driving on it is a breeze plus I do like being taller where I can see everything down there. Overall it is a lovely car and I can't wait to make more new memories with it. Here is to another 15 years. 



No comments:

Post a Comment