First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, March 10, 2022

The Jungle Cruise

 Disney done it again with another ride movie 










What is it about?
Explorers in search of the tree that can cure anything 

The Good
The movie is surprisingly fun to watch 
The Rock is funny or tries to be funny in this one 

The Bad 
The chemistry between The rock and blunt doesn't quite work or it looks weird 
The brother is there just to be annoying 

The Ugly
Why do they need to have bad guys in this which I don't understand the backstory about

After Credits: No 

Verdict: An enjoyable movie from start to finish   

No comments:

Post a Comment