First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Super Mario World 2- Yoshi Island

A great game but the mechanics not so much

Genre: Platfomer
Platform: SNES 
Release Date: 1995

Mario is now a baby and is up to the Yoshi to help him navigate the island. This game is fun I can say. The visuals are great and also there are a lot of interesting gameplay mechanics that you can do with Yoshi. Yoshi can turn into different vehicles that are fun to control. The bosses are unique as well. The only problem I have with this game is that you can loss in a stage where you don't know where to go. Just going round and round until you figure out where to go next. The good part about that is that you don't have a timer but in the end you just be frustratingly loss. Oh and everytime Yoshi get hit. Baby Mario will fly away which adds to a level of annoyance of finding him back. Played the game until level 3 after that I am done. I give it a C-Rank

No comments:

Post a Comment