First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, March 28, 2022

Street Fighter Alpha 2

This game is amazing if you see the youtube in making it

Game no: 460
Genre: Fighting
Platform: SNES 
Release Date: 1996


This is a different timeline version of street fighter. Or maybe a prequel. Really I have no clue. There are 20+ fighters each with its own distinctive fighting style. What is different than previous games. Each fighter has it's on super meter which can be executed into super moves. Controls are tight. Gameplay is fun. This is a very enjoyable game. No complaints. It a very good game. Played one round and that's about it. I give it a B-Rank since it's a fighting game so it's best to be played with someone else  

No comments:

Post a Comment