First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

The Green Knight

This is how legends starts 










What is it about?
It's a story about ones promise to someone 

The Good
The story is slow but it actually helps to build character
The story takes a great turn at the end 
It shows one struggle to fight his inner demons 

The Bad
Really the story is slow. There will be some parts you don't quite understand what is going on.

The Ugly
They talk in riddles 

After Credits: Yes? No? I don't know. There is a scene but I don't know where does it relates too

Verdict: It is not for everyone but it is an interesting movie 


No comments:

Post a Comment