First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Cruis'n Blast

This game is bonkers 

Game no: 457
Genre: Racing
Platform: Nintendo Switch 
Release Date: 2017

A game based on the N64 classic which is based on the arcade game that makes it onto the switch. This is the most over the top racing game I've played. The tracks are just a point A to point B excursion. During the race you can collect cash and keys (which is used to unlocked new cars) Also you can boost which is used to knock other cars. This game is bonkers crazy. The tracks are based on real world locations but there are themes in it such as, dino, helicopters, ufo and such. The track switch (no pun intended) from on top to a breaking underground track and goes back up to the sky. Everything is covered is neon and brightness so you are overloaded with a lot of visual sensory. The cars are also something fun in this game. You have the real life cars and also the weird stuff such as a Triceratops, Helicopter, Unicorn, and even a Fire Engine. They all play almost the same so there is no incentive of getting them. 

'The things I do not like is that everything is block with a paywall. Where you need to play and get cash and discover keys to unlock new cars. The thing is after the 5 tracks (with slight variation) There is nothing much you can do and the game gets boring quickly. I did finish all 5 tours and got a couple of unlock cars. Overall I will give this game B-Rank. I think it will be fun playing it with others 

No comments:

Post a Comment