First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, March 28, 2022

Stunt Race FX

 Amazing graphics for a SNES game

Game no: 461
Genre: Racing
Platform: SNES 
Release Date: 1994

A 3D racing game with very impressive graphics for it's time. You have three cars to choose each with different stats. The funny thing is the smaller car has the worse speed and handling. There are racers and stunt courses. The racers are fine. Straightforward. The stunt racers however are super difficult due to having a timer. Finish all the racers and call it a day. I give it a B-Rank since it's an ok game. Nothing to exciting 

No comments:

Post a Comment