First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, March 28, 2022

Super Castlevania IV

A classic 

Game no: 462
Genre: Action
Platform: SNES 
Release Date: 1991


You play a Simon Belmont a vampire hunter off to face Dracula. The game is very linear with you needing to go from point A to point B before the timer runs out. You have classic Castlevania weapons such as a knife, boomerang and holy water. The bosses are challenging but once you get boomerang it is a piece of cake. The only problem I have with this game is that one wrong move can you send dead falling down a cliff. The platforming needs to be precise but the controls seem stiff. I played 80% of the game and watch the last 20% on YouTube. This game is one of the best on the SNES. A-Rank for me 

No comments:

Post a Comment