First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 2, 2022

New Review Scale

For a while my verdict for games really doesn't make sense. It was just what I thought during that time and it was never the same. So I am making a scale that match with the game I am playing right now

Tiers

S - A must play game. Can't put it down. Enjoyed every moment of it 

A - The game did what it should. Entertain me from start to finish 

B - The game has it flaws but I enjoyed it. 

C - The game is enjoyable but there is certain aspect of the game made me can't finish the game

D - Games that I Rage Quit 

E - Avoid this at all cost 

F - Why????

No comments:

Post a Comment