First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 13, 2022

The Lion King

This game is freaking unfair 

Genre: Action
Platform: SNES
Release Date: 1994

Based on the Disney movie with the same name. You basically play to all the best moments from the movie. The game consist of jumping, dodging obstacles and the constant fighting against the other animals. The problem with this game is that it is so freaking hard. I think the problem was that this game was so short that the creators make some unfair obstacles to make it harder for someone to finish it. There are some puzzles that quite hard to solve. I lost this game in a certain area where there is a boulder keeps falling down and I keep on dying again and again. It is a fun game but I don't think you can finish it. 

200th Game played 

No comments:

Post a Comment