First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Lamborghini American Challenge

 A fun license game 

Game no: 446
Genre: Racing
Platform: SNES
Release Date: 1992

This game is about you driving a Diablo SV around the US of A to challenge other drivers to become the best racer

This game is simple. Go to an area challenge the other racers by placing bets. If you win the racer you also win the bets as well. With the money you earn you buy upgrades and there is secret car to get after you race a lot of times

There are a couple things that I don't like as well. The game is ridiculously hard without the proper upgrade. So unless you know cheats you will just end up losing. 

As for the game I finish the game until the final race. I can say this game falls on the B-Tier of games. It's fun to play. Oh and it's on PC as well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment