First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Ghostbuters Afterlife

A movie that really caters to the fans










What is it about?
30 years after the ghost attack of New York. A new ghost adventure begins.

The Good
A lot of fan service 
The way the put in Harold Ramis in this movie is very classy 
It basically the original movie retold in modern times 
Cameo from the original cast

The Bad
It's basically the original movie retold in modern times. There is nothing that new to see
I wish the explained what happened in between. Who was egon married too
Not enough ghost catching 

The Ugly
Nothing much 

After Credits: Yes 2 after credits

Verdict: If you love ghostbusters. You'll love this movie 

No comments:

Post a Comment