First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Magic Sword

 A rouge like before it was a thing 

Genre: Action
Platform: SNES
Release Date: 1990

You play as a warrior and you need to climb a tower to fight demons. This game basically you just go from one floor to floor and just try to survive. I love this game. Every floor has keys and the keys you use to open locks. The best part of opening locks is that you have companions that help you in your quest. So far I found a bald mage, white mage, ninja, archer, dragon, barbarian, bomb throwing guy, knight. Each give you projectile weapons that help with long range combat. For every 5 floors you climb up. There is a boss that you need to fight. The boss fights are challenging and fun. The problem with this game is that it gets to overwhelming at time. There are a lot of enemies on screen that it makes the game encounters slowdown. There are also some bad guy who just spam attack you a lot. I finish the game until floor 30. There are 20 floors left but I don' think I will play it again. I give this game a B-Rank. 

No comments:

Post a Comment