First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, March 11, 2019

Tucker and Dale vs Evil

Never judge a book by its cover

Image result for tucker and dale vs evil

What is it about?
2 friends out for a vacation, then suddenly evil comes for them.

The Good
The movie looks B grade but in a good way
The gory effects are awesome. Each suicide effects is hilarious to watch
It looks like a thriller/horror movie but the way I see it like a comedy

The Bad
Besides the main actors,  the rest of them doesn't know how to act that well.
The movie drags on at the end for another 15 minutes.

The Ugly
Nothing much

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's my best friend favorite movie. I think it's ok,funny and smart take on a slasher film

No comments:

Post a Comment