First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 1, 2019

Events that happens in February

in no particular order there are a couple things that happen last month

The most saddening thing that happen on 26th Feb is that my wife's uncle who was battling against Parkinson's Plus passed away at 8.15pm. He was 58 and left his wife and 8 kids. We went to the funeral and it was devastating seeing everyone cry seeing his face the last time. I don't think I am ready to die. It's sad to see that I didn't leave my mark during my time live. All I wish I was good enough to be awarded a nice place in the afterlife. I didn't cry but that's probably due to the fact that I didn't have any meaningful time with him. May he rest in peace.

On a brighter note, I've made a new friend. She is from the windy city and I love talking to her and sharing experiences. What I do find is that she only talks in short bursts. So probably will get 10-15 sentences max per day. The time difference is also a double edge sword. But no worries... I am in it for the long haul.

My masters is back on track which is good. Still a lot of work to be done.

Kids are fine.. all good for this month


No comments:

Post a Comment