First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Events that happened in March

With that March is almost over. Notable stuff that happens during this month. We went to a rich person's birthday 6 year old birthday party. The parents did it in a hotel complete with full on buffet as well as Disney Princesses. My little one had fun and I got a nice meal out  of it. After the party my mom in laws car couldn't start so we went home with one of our friends. We ended out hanging out for dinner with another group of friends. They think I am very funny. It's probably they haven't heard my material before. Other than that we brought our eldest to an art gallery. We networked with other seasoned artist. My wife seems to be proud showing her daughter's art around. This month was a terrible month for my wife. It all happened after she went away for a company retreat. She came back feeling very anxious and tense. She couldn't sleep and she was screaming at night. I feel helpless since there is nothing much I can do. She went to see her therapist and she gave her 1 week off work. She is getting better now. I hope... The most devastating thing that happen to world this month is the mass shooting at Christchurch where a gunman killed 50 people including injuring around 20. He was hoping to spread fear in New Zealand but I think the plan backfired since more and more non Muslim are embracing Islam in New Zealand. Finally I've made 3 new friends this month and lost 1. I think I lost her since she is being quiet. I don't think I want to pursue it anymore. I do notice most of the people I've met on Reddit are either alone/depressed or sad. Ok that's about it... bring on April

No comments:

Post a Comment