First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 31, 2019

New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe

Mario never cease to amaze me

Game no: 325
Genre: Platformer
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release date: 2019 (Originally 2012 for the Wii U)

Related image

Image result for new super mario bros. u deluxe map

What is it about?
Bowser and his kids took over Mushroom Kingdom and it's up to Mario and his friends to stop it

What I liked? 
Classic Mario level design. The game starts of easy but after a while the difficulty ramps up.
Power ups such as the Freeze Flower, Fire Flower and Wingsuit
Bonus minigames thats get younextra powerups and 1-ups
Different coloured baby Yoshi that provides different power-ups
Luigi mode iif you are stuck.

What I didn't liked?
The haunted house sucks. I keep getting lost again and again
Some stages have cheap tricks to make you die again and again
Coin collecting is not for me

Status: Finish the game with all stages

Fun Factor: A great Mario game. Worth to be played once

No comments:

Post a Comment