First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, March 11, 2019

Bayonetta

Man I tried to like this game.

Genre: Action
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2018 (Originally 2009)

Image result for bayonetta start screen

What is it about?
Bayonetta is a devil hunter who needs to forces of evil

What I liked?
Combat is face paced and you really feel powerful.
Gun controls is fun

What I didn't liked?
The game cutscenes are more than the actual gameplay itself. There are a lot of exposition but very little gameplay
The quick time events sucks. You keep pressing and pressing but you never could land it.
The slow down time powers are a hassle to execute.

Status: Played till chapter 3. Keep on dying at the QTE. Stop playing

Fun Factor: The game is just not for me. But it is enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment