First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Year End Review 2018

My favorite time of the year looking back on what I did in 2018

2018 has come and gone. Lets see how did we do this year.

Games

This year I didn't manage to game that much. Life gets in the way I guess. Part of the year was focusing on my masters. This year try to play as much of quality games

Nintendo Switch: 8 (↔)
PS4: 8
(↑ 7)
PS2: 3
(↔)
Gamecube: 1
(↔)
iOS: 1
(↓ 1)
SNES: 3
(↓ 5)
PC: 2
(↔)
3DS: 1
(↔)
PS Vita: 1
(↓ 5)
PSP: 1
(↑ 1)
Xbox One: 4
(↔)


Platformer: 2
(↓ 15)
Other: 1
(↔)
Adventure: 2
(↔)
Action: 10
(↓ 36)
Fighting: 3
(↓ 11)
Puzzle: 3
(↓ 6)
Racing: 6
(↓ 2)
FPS : 3
(↑ 2)
Other: 1
(↔)
Board: 1
(↔)
Shooter: 1
(↓ 13)


Game Played : 33 (377)
(↓ 87)
Finished Game : 31 (312)
(↓ 64)


Spider-Man (2018) (300th Finished Game)


Game of the Year

There were a lot of games I've played. This year I am list my top 10 favorite games that I played for this year. 

10. Steamworld Dig 2
9. Super Metroid
8. Need for Speed (2015)
7. WRC World Rally Championship
6. Super Smash Bros Ultimate 
5. Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
4. God of War (2018)

3. Super Mario Odyssey

This game I spend close to 70 hours to collect all the moons. This is the best Mario game I've played in a long time.

2. Forza Horizon 4

This game is feels like your birthday since you are constant rewarded with something. This game really makes me happy.

1. Spider-Man (2018)

I am sucker for superhero games. Spider-Man is the only game that I wanted to play more of it. This was also the first game that I platinum. So this is my no 1 game of the year


Series

This year I've been watching a lot of best series of all time like thr sopranos and mad men.Most of my shows that I watch are on my phone when I have the time 
1403 shows  (↑ 362)

Memorable moments and shows
  • The Sopranos and Mad Men are stellar shows
  • Arrow was better than the Flash this year
  • Black Mirror Season 

Movies

28 Movies for the year (↑ 1). With some that I watched on bluray.

Movies of the year

3. searching
2. Avengers Infinity War
1. Spider-man into the Spider-verse

Unrelated = 34 :)   (↑ 12)
Even More Unrelated = 146  (↓ 1)

NEW STUFF FOR 2017

1. GPD Win 2 (which I am using to write this review)
2. Iphone 8 Plus

GAMES SPEND FOR 2017

$1060.28 (↑ $768.27)

(UN)MEMORABLE MOMENTS FOR 2017

2018 has been the most challenging year for my whole family. Lets list down what happen
  1. Masters was going great halfway and after that stagnant 
  2. Wife is diagnosed with depressiion. There are some good days and there are some bad days
  3. Didn't get a scholarship

MEMORABLE MOMENTS FOR 2017


  1. Wife got her phd
  2. We went to New Zealand and saw her graduation
  3. Got a GPD Win 2. Best gaming device ever

2018 New Years Resolution

1. Third time is the charm... Lose 10 kg... By the time end of 2018 I am going to be 78kg (Still the same weight... I got to a point I was 93kg. Now back to 88kg)

2. Don't spend to much time gaming. Need to finish part of my masters (I did my proposal defense and pass. But now I think I want to quit)

3. Better a better person religiously and stop doing the even more unrelated. (Still working on that)

4. Go for at least 3 vacations with the family. (Just went to 1 but it was an epic 11 day vacation)

5. Get the GPD Win 2 (Mission complete. Was the first 1000 backer on Indiegogo)

2019 New Years Resolution

1. Lose at least 10kg before my best friends wedding

2. Play games and watch tv rather than do the unrelated thing as much as possible

3. Go for 3 holidays with family

4. Mandarin Hotel for 2019

5. Save 15000 by December 

No comments:

Post a Comment