First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Columbiana

A very simple action movie

Image result for columbiana

What is it about?
A girl family gets killed and 5 years later she seeks revenge

The Good
The action scene are quite entertaining. The heroine is like a ninja
The backstory is close to 30 mins of the whole movie

The Bad
The end scene was a let down. There were not to big a firefight and the final boss death were underwhelming
The off parts with the boyfriend didn't do it for me.
No training montage which sucks

The Ugly
Doesn't it hurt walking around without wearing shoes?
The computer stuff is too far fetch but I get it due to the time restriction of the movie.

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's a good popcorn movie. Nothing much too it

No comments:

Post a Comment