First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 13, 2019

F-Zero

This game is so extremely hard

Game no: 314
Genre: Racing
Platform: SNES
Release Date: 1990

 Image result for f-zero start screen

What is it about?
Hover racing in the future.

What I liked?
Fast paced action
4 choices of ships with a lot of robot ships around
15 different tracks each with bomb obstacles, jumps and shortcuts

What I didn't liked?
One mistake on you're dead. This game can be finish in less than 45 minutes. But the difficulty curve means you spend constantly dying
There are no point systems so as long you are in the top three. You are good.

Status: Finish all the 3 courses

Fun Factor: A great short racing that is a good for pick up and play


No comments:

Post a Comment