First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Destination Wedding

The first movie of the year and its a funny

Image result for destination wedding

What is it about?
Two strangers met on a trip to a destination wedding.

The Good
This movie is just Keanu and Winona talking to each other for 90 minutes.
The bather is amazingly funny and sometimes dry
There are a lot different scene where they interact

The Bad
Sometimes they talk for two long and miss the mark on what is funny

The Ugly
Keanu bad habit was driving me nuts

After credits: No

Verdict: Not worth watching at cinema. Its a good streaming movie

No comments:

Post a Comment