First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Lumines Remastered

Blocks blocks and more falling blocks.

Game no: 315
Genre: Puzzle
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Released Date: 2018 (Original PSP version 2004)

Image result for lumines remastered

What is it about?
The objective is to clear all 4 blocks until you can't clear no more.

What I liked?
Each theme gives you different blocks with different music. Some are slow while some are fast. They provide a different strategy for clearing the blocks
vs mode is quite fun.

What I didn't liked?
Circles patterns are so confusing. It can make you lose focus

Status: Cleared vs mode, 100 level blocks

Fun Factor: Is a good game to release your stress

No comments:

Post a Comment