First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Back from vacation

On Tuesday my wife say let’s go on vacation. So with minimal planning we manage to snag a nice 3 days 2 nights vacation at a Safari Park 3 hours drive from the city. The 300km drive was uneventful and boring. Once we arrived at 2:00pm on Tuesday we straight away went to the Wildlife park.

During January is usually off season for the hotel. The guest were less than 20 and most of the facility is operating on minimum capacity. While some must say that is boring to go to a hotel where there are no guest. I say that is like we rented the whole hotel to ourselves. We went to the safari tour and saw a lot of wild animals such as Lions, Tigers, Elephants. Most of them were alone and bored. Due to the heat or probably there is nothing much to do. At least the kids are having fun. We saw a couple of shows like the animal, bird, and wildlife show. At night we went to the Night Safari and saw a horrible rendition of the Indiana Jones show. Since there were no one, we were treated to touch the animals and get up close with the birds.

The next day we spend half a day playing archery, paintball, and ATV. I got to ride a horse and I tell you it’s not like Red Dead at all. It seems to be quite boring and my butt hurt. In the evening we went to the water parks. The kids played at the largest slide while and the wife played with my little one. My butt is still sore in landing from the slides.

Today we left at 10:30. And arrive at 2:00pm. My wife is on vacation withdrawal since she needs to work tomorrow and I am hurting the whole body. well at least this is part of the resolution of taking my family on a vacation this year. There is still 11 more months. A lot can happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment