First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Well that was unexpected

Today we went to my daughters friends house. I was in the dark since I thought it was just an innocent play date. It turns out my wife and her wife was trying to find out why the kids in the school  were in a ‘suicide pack’. They are hurting each other and laughing about it. So my daughters friend (B) is a confidant for her classmate who threatens to commit suicide. So in my opinion that this 12 year old girls is too young to handle stresses like this. It can drive you mad. In the meantime I was thankful that my daughter only cares about cartoons and wanting to play the switch. In a sense, me and my wife are actually good parents

No comments:

Post a Comment