First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 31, 2015

Day 67: Shit is hitting the fan

Like I said yesterday. The tender was a big deal. Came to the office this morning, got called by my Head of HR. She wants me to explain myself. Which i did. I didn't see what I did wrong since I follow what my boss ask me to do. She said don't apologize for something that you didn't do. She explain calmly and collectively. Had lunch with her after that. But really didn't have mood to work. When people get upset it does effect me even though I was not involved. Is like disappointing your parents or something like that. I do love working here but not sure if I can stay till the end of my probation. Sigh... Probably is going to be brought up in this Monday's sales meeting.

1 comment: