First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, July 13, 2015

Day 58: What just happen this morning

So a little background about the company. It used to be a financial company before our company took over. But there a still one of two staff of the financial company still working at the same floor as my company...

So backstory over. This morning found out meeting was cancel. So did my exam for the course I attended a couple weeks ago. Passed the test. Around 11-ish. A guy walks in and started to yell at this girl (that was not from our company). That guy started dropping F bombs here and there. Call her an idiot and other stuff that does not seem to be appropriate behavior. It turns out that guy was the ceo of that financial company. But that doesn't give him to excuse to treat his employee like crap...

People are human being and they probably had feelings. Probably in my opinion since he drives a big fancy car, he can treat everyone like dirt...

Got to leave early today since a friend needed a lift to get to an area that is on the way to my house... Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I got a meeting 3-6pm and a night meeting at 9pm... Shit 

No comments:

Post a Comment