First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Day 64: 22 hours

Yesterday I knew I was in for a long day but I didn't expect it to be that long. Started from 830am till 530 am today. We have an important tender that we need to submit by this afternoon. My part is one of the most crucial part in the report since it was the technical side of things. I was quite frustrated since my boss just let go of what he was supposed to do to me. I can tell that I was so green doing his since I was working with another boss. I keep on getting scolded by her since my face I always like a deer getting hit with a car (something like this 😳) everytime she ask me a question. It didn't help because every time I handed something to her it needs to get redone again. 😩 sigh... Live and learn. 

Well it got me to appreciate what I do for a living. Things I learn from this experience 

1) Never do anything last minute
2) Always keep your files organized 
3) Never trust anyone to do your work for you
4) Develop a thick skin since you are going to be yelled to a lot.
5) Try not to eat spicy food since it can cause flatulance

We did it a lot of takeaway yesterday. Which was awesome. I did get a couple of winks under my desk... And the best part is today I can skip work since over work my 8 hours this morning.

Achievement: Submitted my first tender
Achievement: Became first ever technical lead in project

1 comment: