First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Day 63: Indominous Rex has sounded

Yesterday got scolded by my other boss (not HOD) since I was so blur in doing the job. I didn't take it personally since I just got the job on Thrusday and suddenly I'm on technical lead. The thing is it's not my responsibility... But they sound serious... Honest to god if they are blaming me for their incompetence I hope we don't get the project. Since the person who supposed to push is pushing it to me to push other people... So I see how much I can do... And see what will happen Monday. Funny I don't feel scared at all... Is it normal?

1 comment: