First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 31, 2015

Day 66: Celebration time

I keep getting a day behind on my posts. Should pick up the pace. Today as I sit down in my office. I reflect what happen yesterday. As you know today is the month of syawal and it is the Eid celebration. So yesterday my company decided to throw a party of all of their clients for the past year. So the staff members are required to dress in their traditional clothes( I was no expectation). I was dress in maroon. And greet the guest as they come in. Since I've just been here 66 days I only deal with 3 projects so far. So there are a lot of people I don't know who are they. No worries just smile politely and shake their hands. The buffet was good but I didn't eat that much. Since people keep on aging that I am getting fat. So I really need to do something about it. The best part about the party there was a area where people can take pictures of themselves with props. So I got a couple of great pictures with my teammates, colleagues and even the ceo. After that j went home at 4. Really didn't came to the office yesterday 

On a side note. There was a project that we missed an important part of it. It may or may not cause us he project (only time will tell) but the boss (not my direct biss$ was quiet piss. Heads will probably roll today. Maybe not... Who knows. Another 8 hours till the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment