First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Day 57: The CEO knows my name... twice...

The whole day today was spent in the hotel doing sales reviews and analysis. Trying to come up with the best possible way to get the numbers in. Good thing I am not a sales person... I can already see that I would die doing this job. Their numbers are staggeringly high (everybody needs to produce millions of dollars in revenue). Everything was ok until the CEO came in the room.... Suddenly a chill in the air was felt... Since the CEO questions were really hard to digest (it is very straight to the point). My CEO is extremely knowledgeable about the in and outs of the business which make bullshitting him a bit difficult...

Highlights of the meeting

Highlight 1:

Me: (Was just in my own thoguhts)
CEO: Called me by name and ask me to handle some tech stuff
Me: Snapped out of my dream and act all serious and nodded (epic fail

Highlight 2:

Collected money from everyone and went downstairs to pay for parking...

Highlight 3:

One of my boss said that I go home to early and everyone needs to give me more work... Epic funny

In the end we got vouchers to eat at the coffee house for free. One of my colleague didn't want to go so I took that voucher from her and now I got 2... Awesome day to end the awesome week.    

No comments:

Post a Comment