First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Day 55: I got an eye irritation

My eye as red for a couple of days already. Today it go so red that my boss and HR literary kick me out of the office and ask me to go to clinic. After I went, it turns out my eyes were strained since too much watching the screen (damn you batman...). so I got 2 days off and will be back on Thursday. And on Thursday my boss won't be at the office. So I will have 3 days off.

On a side not, the doctor that gave me my medical checkup ask me how old I am.  And then she say "I have someone I want to introduce you with:.. That just epic...

Level up + 1
Current Level :11

No comments:

Post a Comment