First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Day 12: I'm feeling sick

Got medical leave yesterday due to food poisoning. Today back at work but still not at 100%. Company briefing was today and that when they introduce the new member of staff. It turns out you need to do something silly like dance or sing. Good thing my stand up act work to divert the attention. Glad that's over. Got cake and tarts after the brief was over. I have a client meeting at 1800 hours and it's damn far... What to do..

Update...

Forgot to post yesterday's logs... So went for a late night meeting that was fun. It seems that I was the only person who lives more than 25 miles from the area. The rain doesn't help it one bit

No comments:

Post a Comment