First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu

Game: Jackie Chan Action Kung Fu
Genre: Platformer 
Platform: NES
Overview: I've played this game 20 years ago and I remember it being monstrously hard. Playing it on my handheld is much better. There are save states all around so I can make sure I didn't die that fast. This game is hard. Makes you wonder that the money that you spend for a single cartridge, the game must last long
What I liked: Power ups, bosses, platforming 
What I didn't liked: difficulty, dying and starting again. No save points 

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment