First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Avengers Age of Ultron



My most anticipated movie of 2015 is finally here. This movie far surpassed that first movie . Don't know why there is so much hate in it. Everyone was great. Breakout stars are The Vision aka Jarvis and Hawkeye. Their on screen time has the most impact. The least character development in my opinion is Captain America. The Hulk has a killer screen time with the Hulkbuster. But other than that is mostly the same. Scarlet Witch is the best new Avenger to come on board. War Machine and the Falcon have also a little role it in. Ultron is a good bad guy but not a great one. He is just there to buffer out until the third movie. James Spader nails the voice perfectly. The only issue is I do believe that stakes are high but not as high as the first movie since its in a small area. We get a nod to the new Black Panther and the after class edit scene is a set up for the next Avengers movie. Overall enjoyable movie. Will see it at least one more time

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment