First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 1, 2015

Day 13: I'm slacking behind

This post was ment for yesterday. Today is a public holiday or Labour day for short. This is where everyone converge at one place to shop drop and roll. Yesterday was fun. I spend a day in the bosses shoes. Things I need to remember while in the job

1. Always bring your business cards
2. Make sure you have ample time before the meet
3. Never say no... Everything is a yes
4. Pronunciation is important when it comes to deals.
5. Always bring your bag of its after 12pm

Got to go home early yesterday and now enjoying 3 more days or rest and relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment