First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Day 1: Brave New World

The My first day of work so I decide to keep a journal. This will be written concurrently with the day I'm having. Only the good parts so I don't go insane when I come back.

6:00

Still having the Monday blues waking up. I think I'm going to have the everyday blues until the time I get back home

8:22

Arrived at the office. Made good time since I left quite late.

8:33

Came to the office and everyone is very friendly. Breakfast is provided but my tummy says maybe not...

9:42

At the bank right now. I met another dude who first day is today as well. But he is at the 1st floor and I am on 18th... Oh well at least Google maps help guide us to the bank

11:00

Finish my tot of the building. The 18 story building is quite huge. Among the perks so far is free flow drinks. Can wear anything to work which probably I might do after a while and everyone seems nice. I went to the toilet just now and after flushing the whole office went dark. Great first day so far. Now I am waiting in my cubicle for my boss to come to me...

It turns out Monday is meeting day... It's been 2 hours already 

11:30

Met my colleague. KC. Awesome guy very helpful. I have nothing yet right now so I am ask to just sit at my cubicle. Oh and there is a client meeting that I need to attend at 3. Just to gain experience...

1:30

KC treated me to lunch at a Thai place. Mention stuff about the business. All was good. Going for a client meet soon.

3:00

Meeting with client. Today the sales team and pre sales need to convince someone to buy their product. I just sit there and act knowledgeable. 

4:30

Meeting finished and now back to the office. After staring at the wall I finally got my access card and parking card... Woot 

5:30

Back home... Tomorrow rinse repeat and reuse


No comments:

Post a Comment