First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Day 2: Ready... Set... Go

Finally got my laptop set up. Now I can start learning about my job. Seems pretty straightforward from the looks of it. There are probably a lot of technical jargon I need to learn about. But I see that as a challenge. My boss already given me my first project. Still unsure of what I am supposed to do... Made a couple more new friends for lunch today. People in the office are saying that my department is the most hectic department in the whole company... What the fudge I've gotten myself into... Before I left I got my new phone which is another iPhone but this time is a 5S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment