First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Day 10: New friends, new stories

Today I'm alone again . We'll sort of... My partner was here like 10 mins and now he is gone... Anywhoo, met a couple new  friends. Everybody is like picking on me saying that I need to follow procedures. Don't bypass people to get something. So I did something by the book and it turns out it was the wrong thing to do. I think I get a pass now since I'm still new. But lesson learn... Don't listen to horror stories. I'm guessing there will be a time I am going to get screamed at. On that day the title for that post is called "the chain of screaming"

Level up: +1
Level: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment