First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

The Last Blade: The Lost Destiny

The pocket is really meant for fighting games

Game no: 470
Genre: Fighting 
Platform: Neo Geo Pocket
Release Date: 2000


This is a weapons fighter where most of the characters have some sort of projectile weapons (one us a shaolin monk and the other uses turtles as projectiles). The combo system is deep and you can counter their attack if timed right. The points that you get can be used to buy artwork and video endings. For a pocket title this is one of the deep ones. I like it. I give it an
A-Rank

No comments:

Post a Comment