First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Clifford the Big Red Dog

This is a feel good movie










What is it about?
It is a magical story about being wanted and loved until you grow and grow 

The Good 
The story is good. It is a simple story to understand 
You may think people would freak out having a big dog roaming but it turns out people are cool with it 
Clifford is super adorable 
The villain plays a great villain. Just evil to the right amount evil

The Bad
How is this going to work? Who is going to pay for the dog. I mean there is a lot of explaining to do without very little explanation

The Ugly
CGI is quite bad but the dog is good

After Credits: No

Verdict: A lovely movie. A must watch 

No comments:

Post a Comment