First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 22, 2022

ELDEN RING

Surprise... I am back 

So before I began you can read my old review of why didn't I finish this game over here Why Elden Ring sucks. Now on to my review 

Game no: 466
Genre: RPG
Platform: PC
Release Date: 2022

After actually losing badly in the most hype game ever. I decided to play something else. Get my thoughts together and start playing this game. This time rather than just go head on and fight my way to hordes of enemies. I decide to take my time and just play it as how I would play any open world game. Which is to get all the maps first before actually proceeding onto my adventure. It turns out that the map was just right in front of me and once I got all the pieces together I started the adventure bit by bit. 

What can I say about this game. This game is amazing in its exploration and map. Everything you see makes you want to explore it. When you arrive somewhere you are at awe at the surrounding and then suddenly you are ambush with slurry of enemies until you panic and have to run away. I didn't have that problem since I play with a cheat engine (I'll get on that later) so I did enjoy every moment of exploring and getting to discover something new.  Without the worry of dying or getting trampled. This is the best way to play a game for someone who doesn't have the dexterity and skill to navigate a souls game. The weapon are varied with each of them have a special skill onto it. So trying is the key. I had 3 presets so I have two two handle weapons, a shield and one big ass weapon for heavy damage but again that didn't matter


The thing that made Elden ring enjoyable from start to finish was the cheat engine and turning one hit kill. Since my goal is not to be the best but to actually explore everything you can in this game. The best part about being almost invincible (you still die since it's due how much health you have) is that you don't have a sense of urgency if there a boss encounter. I actually enjoy it since I am going to slice it with my lowest stat weapon and he is going to die instantly. The bad part of playing with cheat engine is that I didn't take my time to study the mechanics of the game. I just load a weapon and off we go. Since I don't need to. I say is that to each their own I guess. I enjoyed every moment I was in the world.  

In the end I manage to end the game with the weirdest ending. There are 4 ending and I think I got the one that turn the world into a fiery chaos areas. It did suck that I can't go back and fight the boss again but that is how the game is design unless I want to play a new game plus. So Elden Ring. If you love to challenge yourself. Play without cheats. But If you love to see what is the hub hub about the game. Play with cheats, or anyway you want. The funny thing is that people love to cheese the game (by trying to hit the enemies as far away or cheating the system) so playing it with the cheat engine is the biggest cheese of all. I give this game an S-Rank. Really I enjoyed my time so I think this game will be in my top 10. 



No comments:

Post a Comment