First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 22, 2022

DUNE

 Oh my god. It took me 4 days to finish the movie 










What is it about?
Some bad guys want to fight for the control of Spice and it is up to the chosen one to stop them (spoiler.. he didn't)

The Good
The cinematography is amazing. The set pieces are on a grand scale
A lot of Triple A actors which brings out amazing performance 

The Bad
The story is super boring. Really you have to wait and wait for an exposition to take place. And when it does you seems to be not interested
I didn't have any interest in the story and I find it boring 

The Ugly
Just when it get's interesting (which is does I guess) The movie ends. It is part of a trilogy and I think I am not going to enjoy it as the first one 

After Credit: No

Verdict: I didn't like it. But that's just me 

No comments:

Post a Comment