First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 22, 2022

Phase 2








This time we are heading towards phase 2. Phase 2 will be much more interesting since the graphics are going to be now in 3D. Mind you bare bones 3D but still 3D nonetheless

So the list of console that are covered in phase two is as follows 

Sega CD  (171 games)
Sega 32X (33 games) 
Sega Saturn  (93 games)
Sony PlayStation (453 games) 
Neo Geo Pocket / Color  (40 games) 
Nintendo 64  (317 games)  
Nintendo Game Boy Color  (530 games) 

I suspect due to the total of games I am going to take around 5 years as well to finish it. So let's see if in 2027 I can start on phase 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment