First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, November 30, 2020

Things that happen in November

What a rollercoaster month that this has been for me. The usual stuff for me. Kids have school. Cook, Clean, Laundry, Series, Movie. Rinse Repeat. Cases has gotten too much that we are kind use to it. My wife did see her friend and we went out for some dinner and cakes. Which is good.

I got new internet. From 30mbps now we upgraded to 300mbps. I can tell you for a person who is use to slow speed. We are now having unlimited power. Where are we been living all this time. I did however had to buy as new 5G wireless card since my media PC can't handle more than just 2.4G. The sucky part is that my original PS4 only functions off  2.4G bandwidth so it still on old internet. Went for a date with my eldest after her therapy which is good. We get to catch up. I don't know but my relationship with her is a unique one. Hopefully it can last until both of us are old. 

I lost my friend from costa rica this month. She said she is busy but I knew that it was she couldn't handle the needy me I guess. I really come off to some people which I can't help it. This is how I am. L from New Zealand is doing well. She just got a cat which is good for her and her dog Charlie. Charlie needs a friend. His chickens and ducks are doing good as well. I have my weekly therapy session with her which helps makes me feel. She is the most constant friend I have. M for Michigan is doing well. She is stress due to relationship issues and now she is in the process of making her feel better. The rest of my friends are quiet normal. Just going on for their everyday lives. Which I don't mind. I am always thankful for any form of communication they give me. Then there is E. E I met her last month and she is an amazing individual. We share a lot of commonality that we always just smile whenever we talk to each other. She made the hard decision for not pursuing a friendship with me because of reasons I won't say. But I will miss her dearly and everyday I pray we would be friends back. 

My mom in law had to go to surgery to remove her gallbladder. Since most government hospitals don't do elective surgery. So that's something. She made a full recovery but my bet is still going to hurt. It sucks that my sister in law can't come back for her surgery due to the covid restrictions. Oh well.. I don't think this is going to be ending anytime soon. So that what happens to me. November on the friends side has been an awesome, bittersweet month. I don't think I want to get anymore friends. I think I am done for a while. I just want to reflect on the ones that I lost.  

No comments:

Post a Comment