First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, November 30, 2020

Inheritance

 My first and last movie with my bestie 












What is it about?
A dad died and left a insidious inheritance to her daughter

The Good
The story does good to build up suspense. Since you won't know what is going on until the end of the movie 
Lily collins and Simon Pegg (which is rare to see him playing this character) plays their roles well
The last 20 mins is awesome

The Bad
The middle part is kind of a drag. There is a lot of exposition that doesn't move it forward that much 

The Ugly
Nothing much 

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's a good movie on a friday night 

No comments:

Post a Comment