First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

So after 100 days

So I started with 83.9kg and I loss only 3kg for 100 days 
My waistline was 42 100 days ago and now its 39

So what did I figure out. That you are what you eat and I wasn't eating right to begin with. Does intermittent fasting work? Probably but with the right portion.
So what's next? Next I am going to see if I can lose my belly fat in 100 days. But this time no more burpees. I'm going to do a 4 min workout for 10 reps everyday. I want to see if that works. As for the eating. I really need to start dieting and stop eating junk food which I totally love by the way  

No comments:

Post a Comment