First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, November 1, 2020

The spy who loved me

One of the best henchman out there
















What is it about?
Bad guy stole a submarine to start a world war between two countries 

The Good
Terminator like bad guy who didn't die after multiple attempts
Most of the action takes place in the water
The car scene is awesome 

The Bad
The bad guy is very unmemorable 
The ending is just dumb. The character was invested to kill Bond but in the end she chose not to

The Ugly
A guy fighting a shark

Gadgets
Lotus Exige with an underwater function and missles 

After Credits: No

Verdict: Another year another Bond movie 












No comments:

Post a Comment